Ohio Heroes Down Payment Assistance Grant
Cleveland Mortgage works closely with OHFA to help our borrowers in qualifying professions reach their goal of affordable homeownership. The Ohio Heroes down payment assistance can be forgiven after seven years and grant money is available for income-eligible borrowers.
Am I Eligible for the Ohio Heroes Program?
Cleveland Mortgage is proud to offer the Ohio Heroes program. Heroes who are Veterans, military members, police, fire, other first responders, physicians, nurses and teachers make a difference in our lives by working hard in critical jobs every day, and we would like to reward them. If you're in one of these fields, you can receive up to 5% in down payment assistance towards down payment funds and closing costs.
- Veterans & Active-duty military members or reservists & spouses
- Police & Firefighters - paid and volunteer
- EMT and Paramedics
- Physicians & nurse practitioners
- RNs - registered nurses, LPNs - licensed practical nurses & STNAs - state tested nurse aides
- Pre-K through grade 12 teachers, administrators, and counselors.
Best Mortgages for Doctors, Nurses and Medical Professionals
Cleveland Mortgage Corporation has a very strong core of mortgage products for purchasing and refinancing a home. Our core purchase and refinance mortgages include Conventional, FHA, VA Loans, USDA loans and more.
We also offer a breadth of specialty mortgages that are more unique to our portfolio. We make home buying and refinancing easy for medical professionals and investors with these specialty programs:
- Home Loans for Doctors: Purchase & Refinance Physician Loans
- Construction Loans: Building a New Home or a Tear Down and Rebuild
- Land Loans: Unlimited Acreage and Recreational Use Permitted
- Renovation Loans: Conventional Rehab, FHA 203(k) Rehab Loans and More
- Mixed-Use Mortgage: Specializing in Investor Options & Commercial Financing
- Blanket Mortgage: Ideal for Investors and Property Developers, 11+ Properties
- and more